Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007: Creating InfoPath Forms
Price: $350 for one full day
* Training at your company site (group or 1on1)
-- click here
Information is a key to the success of any organization. Gathering and sharing information within your organization, with clients and customers alike, can also be an important task. Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007: Creating InfoPath Forms is a product that gathers and shares information. In this course, you will use InfoPath to streamline the process of gathering and sharing information.
Course Objective: You will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
Prerequisites: Students taking this class should have proficiency in Microsoft Office products, concentrating in forms development and experience working in a tagged environment (such as, HTML or FrameMaker with SGML).
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create InfoPath forms.
- import and export form data.
- customize form layout.
- manage views.
- secure the forms.
- distribute forms.
- manage controls.
- work with databases.
- Lesson 1: Creating InfoPath Forms
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Draft a Form
- Topic 1C: Add a Data Validation Rule
- Topic 1D: Test a Form
- Lesson 2: Importing and Exporting Form Data
- Topic 2A: Import Forms into InfoPath
- Topic 2B: Export Form Data to Excel
- Topic 2C: Export Form Data to the Web
- Lesson 3: Customizing Form Layout
- Topic 3A: Format a Form
- Topic 3B: Customize Tables
- Topic 3C: Insert Graphic Objects
- Topic 3D: Create Optional and Repeating Sections
- Topic 3E: Merge Forms
- Lesson 4: Managing Views
- Topic 4A: Create Custom Views
- Topic 4B: Modify a View
- Topic 4C: Create a Print Version for a View
- Topic 4D: Assign User Roles to a View
- Lesson 5: Applying Security to Forms
- Topic 5A: Protect InfoPath Forms
- Topic 5B: Restrict Access to a Form
- Topic 5C: Set Security Zones
- Lesson 6: Distributing Forms
- Topic 6A: Publish a Form Template
- Topic 6B: Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Topic 6C: Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Lesson 7: Managing Controls
- Topic 7A: Data Source Concepts
- Topic 7B: Customize Controls
- Topic 7C: Bind Controls
- Lesson 8: Working with a Database
- Topic 8A: Develop a Form from a Database
- Topic 8B: Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Topic 8C: Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Topic 8D: Populate Controls Using a Database